Pushing out of your comfort zone is where your real work will lie – Often misinterpreted as, ‘You need to be an Entrepreneur.’
But what if you don’t want to be an entrepreneur?
Entrepreneur: n. – A person who organizes and operates a business or businesses, taking on greater than normal financial risks in order to do so.
But guess what? Grant Cardone (Author, Entrepreneur, Producer, Training Expert) says 1/5 millionaires work for themselves while 4/5 work for someone else.
Listen to why I believe you don’t need to be an entrepreneur to be a successful and in control below! This is my ninth entry to the Video Blog for The Legacy of You.
Putting Intention Into the Legacy of You,
Michael Ian Cedar
PS – GRANT CARDON: I’m seeking a fact check at 1:04
- What is your intent “How you want to serve others”?
- Who are 10 people whose vision currently serves your intent that you could join the team of?
- Take action.
Share This Video!
- Share this video with some who is crying to do more meaningful work
- Share this video with someone who has been torn about starting their own business
- Share this video with a chipmunk
- Share this video with someone about to quit their job