LIFE ON YOUR TERMS 2.0
Live & Interactive Online Group Coaching Intensive
With Leadership & Life Coach Michael Ian Cedar
If you can show-up for yourself, you can show up FULLY for the world around you.
**THIS COURSE IS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TAKEN LIFE ON YOUR TERMS 1.0**
• Smaller groups
• More custom to the individual
• Anchor in the work from 1.0 and apply the tools to more areas of your life
• Learn new tools to apply to your life
• More goals, more accountability
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: SUNDAY, JUNE 21ST, 2020
Summer 2020 – 6-Week Course (All times are Eastern Time Zone)
- Thursday, June 25th, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET
- Thursday, July 2nd, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET
- Thursday, July 9th, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET
- Thursday, July 16th, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET
- Thursday, July 23rd, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET
- Thursday, July 30th, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET
* Recordings will be available for 7 days to re-watch or for anyone who can’t make one of the sessions.
COST: $300 With Discounted Prices Available
THIS IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO…
- Reconnect to your own passion, purpose & fulfillment
- Build the habit of a positive mindset, even in the most challenging moments
- Train your mind to be less reactive in difficult situations
- Identify & move towards your life’s goals
- Enhance the quality of your communication and relationships with others
We will meet in an interactive classroom setting over Zoom. Michael will guide you through coaching exercises in real-time that will help bring new perspective and clarity about the way you show up for yourself and others. You will practice as groups in digital breakout rooms throughout the live meetings. You will also receive additional informal assignments to experiment with between sessions.
COST: $300 With Discounts Available
Want to inspire your whole team?
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and learn how to purchase tickets at a discount for your entire organization and embark on this journey together. Please note, all team members must take “Life On Your Terms 1.0” in order to take this course.
About The Facilitator:
Michael Ian Cedar runs the NYC-based coaching and consulting company, The Legacy of You. As a professional leadership & life coach, Michael most often works with professionals, parents, and students who have not yet learned to trust their instincts while pursuing their life’s passions.
Michael honed his leadership, management and people skills through his work on the producing team of StarQuest, the nationally touring dance competition. His passion for developing other leaders led StarQuest to quadruple its business into a 65-city tour that now annually hosts over 40,000 performers. As the company manager for Broadway musical bus and truck tours that took shows to 130 cities a year, he excelled at bringing together diverse groups of creative people, in a high- pressure environment with little margin for error.
Michael is also the founder and host of the Free Facebook Group “The Gratitude Slam,” a daily reminder to discipline yourself to focus on the positive side of life.
Michael is experienced in working with diverse industries, including: arts and entertainment, video game development, pharmaceutical, customer service recovery, sales & hospitality, marketing & advertising, finance and real estate.
Current and recent coaching clients include: Epic Games and Fortnite, Madison Square Garden Company, World Economic Forum, Sesame Workshop, Atlas Foundation for Autism.
COST: $300 With Discounts Available
CAN’T MAKE THE DATES?
When we add additional coaching cohorts, we will let you know first! Let us know your preferred dates HERE.