Meditation, Tony Robbins, And Exercise Bikes Don’t Do Anything For You…
UNLESS… you are committed to continuous action!
– Meditation requires a commitment to stay in that space.
– Tony Robbins and other self-help programs require constant follow up.
– Exercise bikes require regular use.
It may feel good to tell the people around us, especially our friends, how awesome we are because we meditate or listen to a Tony tape or exercise in the morning, but if you are not seeing results, then you are not using the right tool for you OR you are not committed to taking real action.
Which is it?
Only real action makes #KickAss things happen in the world.
Committed To The Legacy Of You,
**POST BLOG WORKSHOP**
- What tools do you regularly use to improve yourself in the areas you don’t see the results you want?
- What changes are you willing to make to make those tools more effective?
*Speaking of meditation: As an added bonus: Here is a neat interactive article on how to use Meditation for Anxiety Relief by natural-herbal-remedies.net
I LOVE COMMENTS… ADD YOURS TO THE COMMENTS SECTION NOW!