I DIDN’T DO IT BECAUSE…
– The computer ran out of batteries.
– The gym is closed for the holiday.
I WAS STILL ABLE TO GET IT DONE BECAUSE…
– The guy next to me on the plane lent me pen and paper to write on, so I wouldn’t lose time by not being able to type it up.
– It was nice out, so I went running instead of going to the gym.
There is always a solution. It’s up to you if you’re willing to find it.
Guess it depends on how badly you really want to make something actually happen?
Creatively Finding Solutions For The Legacy Of You,
POST BLOG WORKSHOP
1) What is one thing you didn’t do because circumstances were not perfect?
2) If you really tried harder, what could you have done to make it work or at least move you in the right direction?